Sempre Ski Terms and Conditions of Booking
Confirmation and Payment
- Prices are in £sterling and are per person per week to include breakfast for all 7 days and afternoon tea and evening meal for 6 days. Flights, transfer to Bardonecchia and insurance are not included.
- A deposit of £100 per person is required at the time of booking. Bookings made within 8 weeks of the arrival date must be paid in full. Payment must be sent with a completed and signed booking form to Sempre Ski. No contract will exist until the form and money for the correct amount are received and acknowledged by Sempre Ski. A contract will then exist between us.
- Final payment balance of the holiday is due 8 weeks prior to commencement of your holiday. If the balance is not received by this date Sempre Ski reserves the right to cancel your holiday and retain your deposit.
- When a booking is made on behalf of several individuals the booking is conditional on the person signing the booking form being at least 18 years old and having the authorisation of all the individuals named to enter into this contract.
- Any amendments to names or dates must be made in writing by the party leader, if changes are made within 8 weeks prior to departure, we reserve the right to treat this as a cancellation with charges as detailed below. Rejected cheques will also be subject to cancellation charges.
- All descriptions on our website are given in good faith and are as accurate as possible. To avoid any misconceptions you should confirm all details of your holiday with us at the time of booking.
- All contracts signed are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Discounts are subject to the discretion of Sempre Ski.
- Cancellation of your holiday for whatever reason should be notified in writing by the party leader to Sempre Ski. The following charges will be levied if cancellation occurs before commencement of the holiday:
1. Up to 8 weeks - Deposit retained
2. 6-8 weeks - 50% of total holiday cost
3. 2-6 weeks - 90% of total holiday cost
4. Within 2 weeks - 100% of total holiday cost
In the extremely unlikely event that Sempre Ski is forced to cancel your holiday you will receive a full refund. We accept no liability and will pay no compensation in this instance.
- We consider adequate travel insurance to be essential. It is advisable that all guests take out holiday insurance. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover you purchase is adequate for your particular needs including cover for personal accident, lift passes and equipment in the case where they may be lost or stolen.
- Our insurance does not cover guests’ personal possessions. We strongly recommend that you take out adequate insurance and accept responsibility for safeguarding your personal items at all times.
Our responsibility to you
- We accept full responsibility for all arrangements for your holiday which are totally within our control. Sempre Ski holidays begin and end with your arrival and departure from the chalet. We are not responsible for your travel to and from this point or any expenses incurred. We cannot accept any responsibility on behalf of any persons not employed directly by Sempre Ski over whom we have no control but who are involved in the provision of your holiday. If you have any complaint during your holiday you must inform us immediately in order to allow us the opportunity to rectify the matter. If you feel the issue remains unresolved then you must submit a written complaint to us whilst still in resort. If you remain dissatisfied upon return to the UK you must write to us within 28 days citing your booking reference and full details of the complaint. We regret that we cannot accept liability in relation to any complaint which is not in accordance with this procedure.
Ski Hosting Service
- Ski hosting is always undertaken on a purely social level and we reserve the right to withdraw this service at any time. Ski hosts are not instructors. Guests are responsible for assessing their own capabilities and participate at their own risk. All ski hosting is restricted to runs that are open and within the secure area of the resort. It is the responsibility of all guests to ensure they are aware of the standard of the proposed route. This service is dependent on safety, numbers and conditions. The ski host’s decision is final. We accept no responsibility for accidents, injuries or expenses incurred whilst skiing with our ski host. Ski hosting is free of charge and subject to local regulations.
- The chalet is cleaned on Sundays so access to rooms is unlikely to be available until after 3 p.m. You will be expected to vacate your rooms by 10 a.m. on the morning of your departure.
- Please respect our accommodation and leave it in the good condition that you find it. When you book with us the party leader is accepting responsibility for any damage or loss caused by any member of the party. We reserve the right to recover the cost of any damage, loss or additional cleaning due to inappropriate behaviour or misuse. This includes smoking which is not permitted inside our chalet. Proper payment for any such damage or loss must be made at the time directly to Sempre Ski.
- The party leader shall be liable in the first instance for any claims against the party.
- We insist that you respect other guests, staff and neighbours and behave at all times in a manner which is neither offensive, threatening nor insulting. Sempre Ski reserve the right to terminate the holiday of anyone in breach of this undertaking with immediate effect will have no further contractual or other obligation to that guest. No refunds will be made and we will not pay any expenses incurred as a result of the termination.
- We reserve the right to refuse alcohol to anyone at any time.