Kate and Graeme have great pleasure in welcoming you to our ninth season as Sempre Ski, the only British catered chalet company in Bardonecchia. We offer unrivalled quality, value and service for a memorable holiday in the Italian Alps. We’ve recently been featured in The Guardian as one of the Top 10 most affordable chalet holidays. If you’ve traditionally skied in France, Switzerland or Austria then you have been missing out on an amazing Italian experience. Not only does Italy offer exceptional skiing but also quieter slopes and cheaper ski passes in contrast to comparable resorts elsewhere. You will be delighted by a warm welcome, authentic regional cuisine and stunning scenery.
Why Choose Sempre Ski For Your Family Ski Holiday?
Sempre Ski is a tour operator specialised in offering superb fully catered chalet skiing holidays in Bardonecchia, Italy. Our homely chalet is designed for those wanting to ski together, from beginners to experts – excellent quality & great value for families and individuals alike.
Our friendly team will ensure that you enjoy a high-quality ski holiday in a beautiful chalet at an affordable price. Our accommodation in Bardonecchia is close to ski-lifts, ski schools and amenities that are so important when skiing with children.
Staying in a catered ski chalet offers a number of benefits over hotels, particularly for those travelling in groups, and we’ll now explain a few of these advantages:
- Renting a ski chalet could work out considerably cheaper than staying in a hotel, especially for large groups.
- Chalets are typically designed to be more cosy, warm and homely than standard hotel rooms.
- Our catered ski chalets can take the hassle out of cooking while still saving you the expense of constantly dining at restaurants.
- Our chalet has facilities for on site parking, whereas hotels may not. This is particularly ideal for those who want to rent a car and move around at their own leisure.
- Sole occupancy bookings are available so not having to share your accommodation with other guests is another major advantage of chalets over hotels.
- Renting your own accommodation in Bardonecchia allows you to move to your own beat and plan your day however you like.
Discover why Sempre Ski is a great choice for your family ski holiday in Italy by calling our friendly team on 07852322991. They know every corner of the city, have skied the resort and are ready to help you plan your perfect family skiing holiday in Bardonecchia.
With experience of hosting chalets in both Switzerland and Italy since 2005 we know what it takes to create your perfect holiday. We believe we have found our perfect location just an hour away from Turin. Our uncrowded pistes cater for all abilities and ages from beginners to those enjoying the challenge of the Olympic pistes and snow parks. The town is situated at 1312 metres with the highest lift rising to 2694 metres so you can be confident of a successful snow season.
Chalet Bianca will be your home from home with its own individual character. It is ideally located with the free ski bus service providing quick access to all ski areas just a short step from our drive. Alternatively it’s just a pleasant stroll from our central location to the slopes or to the traditional Alpine town centre.
Come and join us on the slopes!
Below are a few links to see what other people have to say about Bardonecchia and ourselves.